Symposium on Promoting Child and Youth Mental Health: Moving Evidence to Action
The bilingual Symposium will build on the momentum from the past 2 years of programming which focused on emerging evidence and best practices that promote positive child and youth mental health in schools and communities.
Key features of this event include:
- a profile of child and youth mental health in Atlantic Canada
- keynote speaker
- networking opportunities
- a showcase of innovative practices in Atlantic Canada
- presentations on the latest evidence
- discussion of the policies needed to promote child and youth mental health
- a Youth Leadership Program and a Children’s Program
- a call to action
For more information and to register, visit the ASI 2017 website.