Introducing the Play Safe Injury Tracker
From the Play Safe Initiative website:
After several years of development and research PSI is pleased to introduce the Play Safe Injury Tracker - Canada's first web-enabled injury surveillance platform for sport and recreation injury.
It's free. We have eliminated any financial barriers for organizations to effectively track injuries in their organization. Our funding model will include a mix of public and private sources to ensure the system remains accessible to organizations.
- PSI adheres to the highest standards of security so you can collect information and data with confidence.
- Secure data centers & redundancy.
- 256 bit SSL encryption on all surveys.
- CLF 2.0 and Section 508 compliant.
- customizable forms and reports
- real time data reporting
- access to raw and summary data
- exportable data
- download reports to PowerPoint for easy reporting
- auto-enable email forward of individual injury reports
For more information: http://www.playsafeinitiative.ca/play-safe-injury-tracker.html