Preventing child falls, the latest trends & prevention strategies
Monday, November 6th, 2017
1:00 p.m. EST
Join Parachute & the Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre for a discussion on the latest trends and prevention strategies for preventing falls in children aged 0-6. This hour-long webinar will feature three presentations from experts in the field of injury and fall prevention, including:
- Matt Aymar - Spokesperson and Knowledge Translation Coordinator, Parachute Canada
- Etta Li - Public Health Nurse, York Region Public Health
- Dr. Barbara Morrongiello - Professor in Clinical Psychology: Applied Developmental Emphasis, University of Guelph.
Together these panelists will discuss:
- The latest trends when it comes to child falls (ages 0-6) in Ontario
- What? So What? Now What? A child injury prevention campaign (preventchildinjury.ca)
- ALTER, the Supervising for Home Safety Program
November is Fall Prevention Month! Help spread the word and promote falls in your community. Visit fallpreventionmonth.ca for more details.